All applications can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
SENIOR EY PRACTITIONER/ROOM LEADER
Woodroyd Nursery and Children’s Centre is an independent nursery and are currently seeking an enthusiastic Senior Early Years Practitioners to lead a team of Ofsted judged ‘Outstanding’ practitioners.
Starting salary £22,668 (pro-rata)
Permanent – Full Time, 36.25 hours per week, Term Time Only, 39 weeks.
Job responsibilities and essential knowledge:
- To take responsibility for the planning, delivering and monitoring the care, play and learning opportunities for children aged 0 to 5 years
- To be aware of children’s special educational needs and ensure staff support these children effectively
- To manage delegation and staff performance
- To respond to each child’s individual needs and provide a high level of care and education
- Have an excellent understanding of the EYFS and how to implement for age/stage development
- Knowledge and understanding of the physical, emotional and developmental needs of children
- To have Knowledge of Ofsted Framework and, to ensure the setting maintains an outstanding Ofsted judgement
- Promote positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Provide inclusive play and learning opportunities for all children and maintain a safe, stimulating and enjoyable environment
- Be a flexible individual with good organisational skills
- Have a sound understanding of child development and children’s needs and be able to support this development through learning and play with excellent planning
- Must have 2 years room leader experience, 1-year supervisory experience and 3 years post qualification early years’ experience.
Closing Date: 13th October 2023, 12:00hrs.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note CVs are not accepted for this post.
EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
Woodroyd Nursery and Children’s Centre is an independent nursery and are currently seeking an enthusiastic Early Years Practitioner to join our team.
36.25 hours per week, Term Time Only
You must have:
A relevant qualification (Level 3 NVQ in Early Years Care and Education, Diploma in Childcare Education, BTEC National Diploma in Early Years or above.
Experience of the Early Years Foundation Stage to support children’s learning and development
Practical experience of working with children within a nursery setting for a minimum of 2 years.